Bark in the Park
Join the Oregon Humane Society and Timbers 2 for the 2nd Annual Bark in the Park! On Sunday, September 9, Providence Park opens its doors for a day of barks and wags for owners and their pups.
Watch T2 as they take on the Tulsa Roughnecks at 2 p.m. at Providence Park with your furry friend. Your ticket includes entrance into the game and a commemorative dog bowl (while supplies last).
Event Details When: Sunday, September 9, 2018
Game starts at 2 p.m. (doors open at 1:30 p.m.) Where: Providence Park, 1844 SW Morrison St., Portland, OR 97205 Tickets: $11 per person (Ticket not required for children 24 months and younger)
Online ticket sales close at 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, September 8, 2018. Ticket Pickup: Bark in the Park tickets and dog bowls can be picked up on September 9, 2018 at Providence Park at Gate 4 starting at 1:30 p.m. You must provide your name and photo ID to collect ticket(s).
This event is a benefit for the Oregon Humane Society: 50% of every ticket sold benefits the shelter pets. Thank you!
• Participating dogs must be currently licensed with proof of Parvo and Rabies vaccinations. You do not need to bring proof with you; if an incident occurs, you must be able to produce proof in a reasonable amount of time.
• For safety reasons, “extend-a-leashes” will NOT be allowed. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Leashes should be no more than six feet in length while inside of Providence Park.
• Female dogs in heat are not permitted.
• Park officials reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog whose behavior could be dangerous to others. Please use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pet so that this event will be safe and enjoyable for everyone.
• Dogs younger than six months should not participate.
For more information, contact:
Portland Timbers (503) 553-5449 email@example.com
September 09, 2018
Time 2:00 PM Providence Park, 1844 SW Morrison St. Portland, OR 97205