Thank you to everyone that is making a donation in honor of my dad, Marc. He was an incredible person and my biggest supporter. When it came to helping shelter pets, he was deeply invested. Thank you for honoring his memory with a donation to the Oregon Humane Society!
Helping animals is a passion of mine. It's why I participate in Doggie Dash every year. While Doggie Dash is a fun walk/run & pet festival, it's really about raising money to provide care, medical treatment, and behavioral support to thousands of animals across the country.
Why support Oregon Humane Society? They:
- help over 11,000 pets annually
- transfer animals from over-burdened shelters across the U.S.
- provide medical care to animals in need
- provide low-cost spay and neuter support to people in our community
- investigate cases or cruelty and neglect
- rescue animals
- educate the next generation of animal lovers
This organization is very important to me and my dad. Be a hero and help us to continue to provide life-saving care! Thank you :)